CLEVELAND, OH, January 19, 2017 – Nextant Aerospace, builders of the 400XTi – the world’s only fully remanufactured business jet, today announced that its chairman, Kenneth C. “Kenn” Ricci, will receive the Lifetime Aviation Entrepreneur Award at the Living Legends of Aviation 14th Annual Awards, to be held at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California on Friday, January 20, 2017.
- Nextant To exhibit the newly designed 5-Place G90XT interior
- Features advanced technology thermal and acoustic insulation system offering 50% reduction in cabin noise at altitude
- Enhanced environmental system for exceptional ground cooling capability
CLEVELAND, OHIO, October 31, 2016 –Nextant Aerospace, which builds the 400XTi – the world’s only remanufactured business jet, is set to unveil newly designed G90XT cabin at the 2016 NBAA in Orlando, Florida. The redesigned cabin is available in three options, and features multiple upgrades including a new acoustic package, environmental system, and newly designed seat with full articulation.
- World’s first business aviation turboprop with single lever power control technology and electronic engine control system
- Proprietary GARMIN G1000 suite with fully integrated engines, fuel and pressurization system functionality
- Outperforms Legacy King Air models by 23 knots at altitude while burning less fuel
CLEVELAND, OHIO, October 24, 2016 –Nextant Aerospace, builders of the 400XTi – the world’s only fully remanufactured business jet, will formally introduce its first fully conforming G90XT turboprop at NBAA 2016 in Orlando. The aircraft features the new H75 engine by GE in distinctive, redesigned nacelles; along with a forward looking, fully integrated GARMIN G1000 cockpit and the world’s first electronically controlled, single lever control system in a turboprop.
- Enhanced Nextant 400XTi flight deck now available for all Beechjet 400A/XP models
- The latest Pro Line 21™ flight deck brings ADS-B compliance, four displays, synthetic vision, and newly-designed glare shield as standard features
- Year-end incentive offers feature-rich flight deck for $399,995 with three year warranty
CLEVELAND, OHIO, September 29, 2016 –Nextant Aerospace, which builds the 400XTi – the world’s only remanufactured business jet, and Constant Aviation, a company offering full-service maintenance, repair, and overhaul with a nationwide network, have partnered with Rockwell Collins to introduce the next generation 400XTi flight deck now available to Beechjet 400A/XP owners as a stand-alone upgrade.
- Nextant Aerospace, in Partnership With Constant Aviation, Launch Nationwide Guaranteed Maintenance Program for Nextant 400XTi, Beechjet 400A/400XP Aircraft
- Nextant Aerospace Reaches Significant 400XTi Milestone
- Nextant Aerospace and Constant Aviation Finish Successful Operators Conference
- Nextant Aerospace and Constant Aviation Announce Beechjet Operators Conference