Sandusky, Ohio (February 11, 2015) – Cleveland, Ohio-based Nextant Aerospace, a Directional Aviation Capital company and the world leader in business aircraft remanufacturing, soared into the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) in 2014 as the primary sponsor of Johnny Sauter and ThorSport Racing.
- G90XT by Nextant Aerospace Features New GE H75 Engines and Fully Integrated GARMIN G1000 Cockpit
- Nextant Completes Series of Initial Flights Which Formally Begins Test Flight Program
- G90XT Offers First Significant Evolution in Twin Engine Turboprop Technology
CLEVELAND, OHIO, January 15, 2015 – Nextant Aerospace (“Nextant”), a Directional Aviation Capital company, maker of the Nextant 400XTi – the worlds only remanufactured business jet – and the forthcoming Nextant G90XT turboprop, today announced the successful completion of the first test flight for the new G90XT. The company celebrated the landmark event with a rollout celebration at their headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Nextant and JETHQ to announce launch customer for region
- JetHQ announces appointment of Mr. Ted Farid as company chairman
- Jet Aviation to Serve as Factory Designated Service Center for Middle East
CLEVELAND, OHIO, December 2, 2014 – Nextant Aerospace (“Nextant”), maker of the Nextant 400XTi – the world’s only remanufactured business jet – and the forthcoming Nextant G90XT turboprop, today announced that it will exhibit at the Middle East Business Aviation show at Dubai World Central, December 8 through 10th. Nextant will exhibit in conjunction with their regional sales representative, JETHQ.
- STAECO BJ will anchor customer service capabilities in Greater China
- Authorization ceremony will take place at Airshow China this week in Zhuhai
- Appointment comes in preparation for first Nextant 400XTi delivery to China
ZHUHAI, CHINA, NOVEMBER 10, 2014 – Nextant Aerospace (“Nextant”), maker of the Nextant 400XTi – the world’s only remanufactured business jet – and the forthcoming Nextant G90XT turboprop, today announced the appointment of STAECO (Beijing) Business Jet Maintenance Co, Ltd (“STAECO BJ”) as its first authorized service center in the Greater China region. The authorization ceremony will be at Airshow China, which takes place November 11-16, 2014 in Zhuhai, Guangdong. STAECO BJ will provide line maintenance and AOG support from its base at Beijing Capital International Airport.