Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get Financing For My 400XTi?
How Many Aircraft Have Been Delivered, And Where To?
We have delivered 30 aircraft into 6 different countries and we currently have an order backlog of $175 million including the milestone order of 40 aircraft to Flight Options.
What Is The Difference Between The 400XT And The 400XTi?
The XTi is the latest generation of the 400XT. There were several key improvements that were incorporated into the new aircraft:
- The "dark" cockpit concept was expanded with a new glare shield and conversion of many master caution/ master warning lights to LED technology.
- The cabin features an all new composite shell which increases the width at shoulder level by 3 inches and the height in the seated position by 2.5 inches.
- The cabin incorporates a new acoustic insulation package that effectively lowers ambient noise by 9dB
- The emergency standby batteries are upgraded to lithium ion technology increasing the inspection cycle from 90 days to 2 years
- Nextant's new winglets are included with the aircraft.
Will You Do A Demo Flight Anywhere?
Nextant has delivered aircraft all over the world and has the ability to offer demonstration flights to qualified prospects. Contact our sales staff for additional information.