The 400XTi offers unbeatable value not only in performance and technology but comfort too. Every detail of the spacious cabin is an elegant statement of quality and subtle good taste. Here, the highest-grade materials are married to timeless craftsmanship. First impressions communicate so much and the 400XTi’s cabin speaks only the language of success.
The benefits of the 400XTi are perhaps most obvious in the cabin.
- More Room: Always famous for a unique-in-class, flat-floor design and squared oval cabin cross-section, the 400XTi now includes a revolutionary new composite shell cabin interior. This shell results in a roomier cabin, adding an extra 3 inches (7cm) of width at shoulder-level and an additional 2.5 inches (6 cm) of head room!
- Seating Options: The 400XTi offers a variety of seating options, the most popular of which is the three-place divan and four-place club seat. This configuration perfectly creates spacious surroundings- a fact you can appreciate on the now-possible, longer stage-lengths.
- Low Noise: Thanks to the cabin’s new acoustic insulation package, the 400XTi is by far the quietest in its class, with a full 9db noise reduction!
- Fresh Cabin Air: No matter where you are, the 400XTi’s APU will provide fresh, conditioned cabin air independent of ground support.
- Lavatory: Even the lavatory has received a makeover and now features an additional 4 inches (10cm) of interior space for extra comfort and privacy.
- Refreshment: Regardless of the interior configuration chosen, there’s still room in the XTi for a full-service galley with space for dual hot cup containers (MAPCO), dual ice containers, waste containers and ample stowage for wine and sodas. You can even request an espresso machine!