29 Sep Rockwell Collins, Nextant Aerospace and Constant Aviation Launch Next Gen Flight Deck Package for Beechjet 400A/XP Operators
- Enhanced Nextant 400XTi flight deck now available for all Beechjet 400A/XP models
- The latest Pro Line 21™ flight deck brings ADS-B compliance, four displays, synthetic vision, and newly-designed glare shield as standard features
- Year-end incentive offers feature-rich flight deck for $399,995 with three year warranty
CLEVELAND, OHIO, September 29, 2016 –Nextant Aerospace, which builds the 400XTi – the world’s only remanufactured business jet, and Constant Aviation, a company offering full-service maintenance, repair, and overhaul with a nationwide network, have partnered with Rockwell Collins to introduce the next generation 400XTi flight deck now available to Beechjet 400A/XP owners as a stand-alone upgrade.
“The market has been asking for a flight deck solution that not only addresses pending regulatory and obsolescence issues, but offers a high-tech platform with exceptional dispatch reliability,” explained Jay Heublein, Executive Vice President for Nextant. “This cockpit solution meets those requirements in an extremely cost effective manor-both on the acquisition and sustainment side,” stated Mr. Heublein.
As part of the product launch, Nextant Aerospace and Constant Aviation are offering an extremely compelling year end incentive program. The companies are offering an all-in price of $399,995 for anyone who orders the upgrade before the end of 2016. The upgrade includes the only four-display option available in the industry –comprised of two Primary Flight Displays and two Multifunction Displays, Synthetic Vision System (SVS), WAAS/LPV, ADS-B Out, and the Nextant XTi glareshield modification. The upgraded glareshield provides a “dark cockpit” evolution for the Beechjet 400A/XP. In addition to the enhanced features, the price includes all parts and labor, as well as a three-year warranty.
Rockwell Collins’ latest Pro Line 21 package ushers in a new era for Beechjet owners with:
- A fully loaded package of baseline equipment for operation in modernizing global airspace: DO-260B compliant ADS-B, SBAS-capable GNSS, localizer performance with vertical guidance (LPV) approaches, radius-to-fix (RF) legs and more
- Four (4) modern LED-illuminated LCD adaptive flight displays with advanced graphics capabilities – providing an all-glass flight deck layout with category leading system redundancy for added confidence and dispatch capability
- Synthetic vision as a standard feature to improve orientation with airports and surrounding terrain
- Geo-referenced electronic navigation charts that display own-ship aircraft position for enhanced situational awareness during approaches
- Enhanced maps – including terminal airspace depiction, airways, geopolitical boundaries, rivers, lakes and coastlines
- Standard dual flight management systems including fully-integrated radio tuning and redundant CDU-6200 control display units
“For the Beechjet, Pro Line 21 injects a proven combination of modern LCD/LED technology, enhanced operational capabilities, and exceptional value” said Craig Olson, vice president and general manager, Business and Regional Systems for Rockwell Collins. “Based on a strong record of performance and reliability across more than 5,200 Pro Line 21-equipped aircraft in service around the globe, this special upgrade incentive provides savings at the time of installation, and reduces avionics component removals and maintenance costs throughout the operating lifecycle.”
Stephen Maiden, President of Constant Aviation noted, “This tremendous value adds upgraded technology to the cockpit while simultaneously complying with the 2020 ADS-B mandate. Our complimentary three-year warranty covers parts and labor. The Pro Line 21 package can be installed at any of our three nationwide facilities with just a three-week downtime. Additionally, we have twenty AOG teams across the country for in the field servicing,” said Stephen Maiden, President of Constant Aviation.
About Nextant Aerospace
Nextant’s pioneering process for remanufacturing business jets is now recognized as an established technical and commercial success worldwide with significant sales in every major operator category and class-leading levels of comfort, performance and reliability – all at a purchase price half that of comparable aircraft. The revolutionary 400XTi light jet features Williams FJ44-3AP engines and the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21™ integrated flight deck. The same winning combination will soon be available in the Nextant G90XT turboprop powered by next-generation GE H75-100 engines and introducing an enhanced Garmin G1000 integrated flight deck.
About Constant Aviation
Constant Aviation has locations at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Cuyahoga County Airport, Birmingham International Airport and Las Vegas International Airport. All facilities specialize in airframe maintenance, engine repair maintenance, major repairs, avionics, interior refurbishment, parts distribution, accessory and composite services. As one of the fastest growing MRO’s in the country, Constant Aviation understands the importance of aircraft availability, predictability and minimizing operational costs for their customers. Constant Aviation has raised the bar in aircraft maintenance expectations and provides customers with a one-stop shop option when it comes to maintenance events. For more information, please visit www.constantaviation.com or call 216.261.7119. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative aviation and high-integrity solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.